Social Media Policy
KINGSMILL REALTY, INC IS LICENSED AND DOING BUSINESS IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.
Social Media Disclaimer & Policy Kingsmill Realty is excited to participate in various social media outlets as a way of interacting with a community of people interested in discussing real estate. That said, please understand that consumer postings to Kingsmill Realty Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other social media sites are not representative of the opinions of Kingsmill Realty or Xanterra nor does Kingsmill Realty confirm the accuracy of content posted by consumers. Kingsmill Realty expects that consumers who interact socially will refrain from posting inflammatory, obscene or distasteful content and reserves the right to remove postings / content that are:
- abusive, defamatory, or obscene
- fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- in violation of any intellectual property right of another
- in violation of any law or regulation
- promoting or advertising a business, service or entity unrelated to Kingsmill Realty
- otherwise inappropriate
If a posting violates any of these guidelines it may be blocked or removed without notice. If you feel that any content is inappropriate and should be removed please let us know.