I joined the Kingsmill Realty Team in 2015 as an Associate Broker, where I work with buyers and sellers in the Kingsmill neighborhood as well as the Williamsburg, VA community. My focus is to meet the needs of my clients by taking a consultative approach to provide customized service tailored for the client’s individual situation. Being responsive to my client’s needs is of the utmost importance, and regular communication and feedback is a top priority.
Before joining Kingsmill Realty, I worked as a residential agent with Long and Foster and Coldwell Banker, where I received numerous awards for production and was consistently a top producer in the Richmond, VA area. I also worked as a commercial real estate broker with Commonwealth Commercial Partners where I focused mainly on landlord and tenant representation. Prior to entering the real estate business, I worked at Morgan Stanley as a licensed Financial Advisor where I developed custom financial plans for my clients.
A Kingsmill resident, I enjoy everything the neighborhood lifestyle has to offer and look forward to sharing those aspects and experiences with you. When not at the office, I enjoy spending time with my wife and three children, and can be found riding my bike around the neighborhood with my daughter, or on the athletic fields coaching my two sons’ baseball and football teams.
I look forward to assisting you list and sell your current home, or helping you find your dream home. Call me today with any and all of your real estate needs.
- Hampden-Sydney College – B.A. History
- Licensed Realtor since 2003
- Associate Broker since 2014
- Kingsmill resident with extensive knowledge of Kingsmill and other Williamsburg neighborhoods
- Volunteer in the Richmond Little League
- Active in the Hampden-Sydney and St. Christopher’s alumni associations
- Married with three children
- Loves coaching baseball and being involved in his children’s sports
- History enthusiast enjoying everything the “Historic Triangle” has to offer