Homeowners Association Benefits
For over 40 years Kingsmill Realty has been the market leader in resales and new development in Kingsmill on the James! We have answers to your questions regarding the Kingsmill community, the current real estate market and optional private club memberships at The Club at Kingsmill.
Lying gently along over three miles of the majestic James River, Kingsmill is a gated residential and resort community with a variety of architectural styles and types of homes available. Located less than three miles from Colonial Williamsburg and the College of William and Mary, Kingsmill, with its natural beauty and carefully preserved history, is a beautiful place to live.
Kingsmill is a 2900 acre community with private roads and a 24 hour police department. The Kingsmill Police Department has a highly qualified staff which provides beneficial services to residents and maintains two manned entry gates to ensure their safety and privacy.
The Kingsmill Community Services Association (KCSA) is a self-governing body. The various volunteer committees of this association allow homeowners to take an active part in the activities and operation of the community. As part of their monthly homeowner dues, Kingsmill residents can enjoy many amenities that include:
- 3 Recreation centers with outdoor pools
- 5 Tennis courts
- 3 Playgrounds
- Outdoor basketball hoops
- More than 7 miles of walking, jogging and biking paths
- 2 large, tranquil ponds of over 60 acres available for fishing, canoeing or kayaking
- Pedestrian access to the marina beach
- Facilities to rent for a party or a meeting
- Trash pick-up & Recycling
- Administration and Services
- All general roads and grounds maintenance
- A variety of clubs to join (some fees may apply)
- Multiple community events
- RV and boat storage (at additional cost)
To contact us for more information, please call 757-561-2722 or 800-392-0026