The Kingsmill Sports Club has been thoughtfully designed to offer every opportunity for exercise and relaxation. Equipped with both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the Sports Club also features Cybex FT360 and Eagle circuit training equipment , state-of-the-art cardiovascular stations and aerobic studio. Its sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massage therapy offer the ultimate in relaxation. Convenient babysitting services round out the membership.
Sports Club membership provides use of the entire facility including exemption from the exercise class and court fee, racquetball league play and a complimentary annual general fitness evaluation.
- More than 30 fitness machines geared toward cardiovascular activity including treadmills, elliptical machines, Stairmasters, rowing machines, upright bikes, recumbent bikes and Nordic tracks.
- Free weights with dumbbells one to 100 pounds.
- Flat, incline, utility benches, Smith machine and squat press.
- 20 Cybex Eagle circuit-training machines along with the multi-purpose Cybex FT360 functional trainer.
- Daily group fitness classes that are routinely modified to include water; muscle conditioning; step interval; stretch and sculpt; boot camp; Yoga and Pilates.
- Full service group fitness classes tailored to fit an individual’s fitness goals.
- Game room offering billiards, table tennis, video games and board games.
- Men and women’s locker areas equipped with amenities and a wet suite including aromatic steam room, whirlpool and dry heat sauna.
- Indoor pool for year round swimming adjacent to a relaxing Whirlpool.
- Outdoor pool and children’s pool with zero depth entry.
- Several scenic running / walking paths